- John A. Pickens, III, Interim Program Manager, Harmony SEL
- Tanya Thompson, Project Coordinator, Broward County Public Schools
- Vivianne Jenkins, SEL Specialist, Broward County Public Schools
- Juany Valdespino-Gaytán, Executive Director of Engagement Services, Dallas ISD
- Aileen Mokuria, SEL Professional Development Manager, Dallas ISD
- Dr. Susan M. Green, Senior Administrator of SEL and Design, New York City Department of Education
Implementing successful systemic social and emotional learning (SEL) relies on evidence-based programs and best practices as well as a strong foundation of actionable data and assessment. Harmony SEL co-hosted an interactive panel discussion with SEL assessment provider Panorama and Harmony educators to explore how SEL programs and tools help build a bridge between implementation and assessment.