- Dr. Sara Rimm-Kaufman, Commonwealth Professor of Education at the University of Virginia
- Sarah Frayer an award-winning teacher, education consultant, and public speaker with over 10 years of experience as a teacher
- Whitney Green an award-winning school counselor in Maryland
- Alejandro Diasgranados a fourth- and fifth-grade teacher in Washington DC. And recently the 2020 National University Teacher of the Year
- Dr. Monica Loyce, principal of Thurgood Marshall Elementary School in Chula Vista, CA
Reflect on the incredible journey educators have taken in the 2020-2021 school year and celebrate all that has been accomplished in Prek-12th education during a once in a lifetime pandemic.
Think about the renewed focus on the importance of Social Emotional Learning as a result of the trauma so many experienced and social unrest nationwide.
Identify all that you know about SEL to approach the challenges that lie ahead so that you feel prepared and ready for a successful year with HarmonySEL and other resources in your toolkit.