Join us for our one hour no-cost webinar and learn valuable skills that can help excel success and Harmony within our classroom and engaging presenters.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Hear first-hand experiences and receive guidance from administration focus on giving a voice to students in the service of inclusion
- Value the importance of building relationships with students and families, rooted in sharing their stories and authentically allowing all students to share in their experiences
- Gain deeper insight into implementing Harmony
- Learn new strategies that can be immediately applied in the classroom.
- Denise Diaz, Director of the Family Engagement Department, Clark County School District, Nevada
- Mary Gilbert, Elementary School Principal, Tullahoma City Schools, Tennessee
Denise Diaz has served the families of Clark County School District for 26 years. As an educator, she dedicated 16 years to the classroom. Denise Diaz was inspired to become an advocate for families and served as a family engagement project facilitator for 6 years. Denise Diaz is dedicated to providing schools with research-based practices and programs to engage families and positively impact student achievement.
Mary Gilbert is an educator from Tennessee with 40 years of experience in the field. Mary Gilbert is more passionate and excited today than when she began as a first-year teacher. She brings a message of HOPE and sees it through different lenses as a former music teacher, school counselor, teacher and now administrator. Through her experiences, Mary Gilbert has devoted time to understanding the importance of social and emotional learning to better meet the unique needs of the whole child for success now and in the future.
Harmony Third Edition Connection: Examples shared of how Everyday Practices can elevate student voices through our Meet Ups and Student Goal Setting.