- Dr. Susan Green, Senior Administrator of SEL and Design, New York City Department of Education
- Jessy Cuddy, Senior Director, Learning & Practice, Communities in Schools
- Jacqueline Stedman, Senior Program Manager, Learning and Development, Communities in Schools
- Lauren Puzen, National Director, Harmony SEL
Join us for this one hour, no-cost webinar where Harmony SEL Director Lauren Puzen will host an engaging conversation with Dr. Susan Green from NYCDOE and Jaqueline Stedman & Jessy Cuddy of Communities in Schools. Their conversation will focus on research-based strategies to engage with and empower our students, teachers, families, and communities as we reconnect in the fall and bring attention to diversity and inclusion in our schools and communities.
- Rethink and refine strategies for connecting with students, families, and communities, particularly after the trauma so many have experienced as a result of COVID-19 and the disruptive schooling for many students this past year.
- Discover strategies to move from a deficit model to a strengths model in our interactions with students and families.
- Understand the positive impact of cultural humility and power sharing.
Harmony SEL provides Stories, Lessons, and Everyday Practices to encourage connections between students, teachers, families, and communities. Meet Up and Buddy Up activities are designed to foster an attitude of acceptance, inclusion, and caring so that all students feel welcome and connected.
Participants who join live will receive a certificate of participation. If you are not able to join the live session, you can register, and we will send you a link to the recording after the webinar.