Join us for this one-hour webinar as we explore the true power of SEL (Social and Emotional Learning) from the point of view of our students. We often hear from practitioners about the impact of Harmony on the students that they serve. In today’s conversation, we will hear directly from the students. They will share the impacts of SEL on their daily lived experiences and specifically the impact of using Harmony SEL in school/classroom, in the OST (Out-of-School Time) setting, or at home.
Viewers will hear from a panel of K-12 students from across the nation whose stories will provide:
- Insight on the direct impact of SEL on students and youth across multiple settings.
- Examples of how their teachers have enhanced the students’ experiences across the school community.
- The power of building positive relationships with diverse student groups to enhance the learning environment for all students, as reflected in strategies presented in the Inspire Modules.
We invite you to preview the following Inspire Modules for connections to the content of this webinar:
- Building Relationships with Students
- Affirming Difference and Valuing Background Knowledge
- Working Against Racial Bias
- The Coach Mentoring Blueprint
Certificates of Participation are offered when you join our live session. If you are not able to join us live, we encourage you to register and you will receive a copy of the recording to watch at your convenience.