Join us for a one-hour webinar as we delve into the distinction between mental health and social and emotional learning (SEL), understanding how these two concepts are separate yet interconnected forces for overall well-being.
Viewers will see the value in:
- Enhancing your relationship with self through exploration, growth, acceptance, and love.
- Encouraging the pursuit of self-care and authenticity and highlighting how this connects to emotional well-being through mindfulness.
- Examining the relationship between social and emotional learning (SEL) and mental health, exploring how these concepts interconnect, contribute to one another, and differ in substance.
Dr. Aurelia Bickler, Director, The Whole Person Center, National University
Domonique Hensler, Senior Director, Care Redesign Delivery for Hospital and Network and Transforming Mental Health, Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center
To dive deeper into the content before the webinar, check out:
- The Harmony Curriculum Connection: Being My Best Self (Grade 4, Unit 1): Helpful Self-Talk, where students explore the link between emotions and thoughts.
- The Professional Learning Connection: The Inspire module, Self-Compassion and Emotion Regulation for Educators, where educators review the importance of self-compassion and critical strategies for emotional regulation. Great reminders for the start of the school year!
If you are not able to join live, you can still register, and you will receive a copy of the recording to watch at your convenience.